i promise to update soon with pictures, it just takes a lot of time i don't have right now.
i just got back from dublin a couple hours ago. it was awesome.
also, since we last talked i went to Paris although that was about three weeks ago now.
but yeah, i am excited to update this for real after may 6, when i am DONE WITH SCHOOL and have time amble around Londo until june 3. (and excited for KJI's arrival may 18)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Are you still planning on going to Barcelona when Kelly visits you?! If you are, I'm mad jeal...for some reason these past few weeks I've gotten really interested in Cataluña and I don't know why and now have no more time to plan trips. Fml.
ReplyDeleteyess we are still planning on it. i want to go ASAP but money/mariel coming to london two of the days we want to go might deter us a little bit..
ReplyDelete